Reached #1 Amazon Best Seller in the Bisexual Romance
I have eight golden rules when it comes to men:
1. No dating or going out on dates.
2. Never let them know where I live. Lie if I must.
3. Never pick up a guy in a particular social setting that I may frequently attend. Or, never sleep with a man whom I have the chance of running into on a regular basis.
4. Never have a guy over to my apartment for any reason. My gay best friends are the only exceptions.
5. Always end things before a guy starts to want more.
6. Always use protection.
7. Never sleep over at their place after sex. Once we’ve finished, or in most cases, they’ve finished, dress and leave.
8. Always have more than one exit strategy.
Orphaned at age sixteen, Emma, now twenty-four, has complete control of her life. She is a private, successful business woman who owns two companies and uses men for sex. When Emma’s sexual itch arises, and there are no possible male suitors to fill her need, she finds alternative means. Emma keeps most people at a distance, especially the men she has sex with, except her two best friends, Maggie and Jared. She adheres to her eight golden rules that keep her in complete control — rules that she started after having sex with the first man. Rules that keep her guarded, safe and free — but then, along came Joe Covelli.
Please note: There are sexually explicit scenes F/M and F/F/M
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Martha Sweney is an Amazon Best-Selling author and her writing has just begun. Martha has many more stories she’s working on that will range between romance, mystery/suspense, science fictions, and perhaps more coloring books.
Martha’s writing career started with the Just Breathe series, then her first adult coloring book, Bookish: Adult Coloring Book, a contributing author for the “Because Beards” anthology to benefit The Movember Foundation, and has a romance, suspense story, Killmore (Nov. 15, 2016) which will be a two book series.
Martha has been creative since she was little, always drawing, coloring or making crafts. When her adult life kicked in, her creative outlet disappeared until she discovered Adobe Creative Suite products. Now, Martha is a self-taught graphic and website designer who had the pleasure of helping her husband, Thomas Sweeney, author of The Harem, with editing and designed all graphic and web materials for the book and its promotions. She lives in sunny California and has recently begun to enjoy reading, unlike in high school or college, which has sparked her new creative avenue of writing.
Facebook Page: AuthorMarthaSweeney