Changes the way you think about selling. Learn about invaluable fundamentals, suitable for new to sales and veterans needing a refresher.
Entertaining and motivating: through an original and personal storytelling, this practical and effective commercial fiction will inspire you, full of principles, ideas, a lot of humor, and surprising concepts which will make you discover the real way to sell more and better. If you sell, or want to sell, this book is for you. Take control of your career. Do not leave your destiny to chance.
“A must read. The way of telling the sales tips is very original.”
“Very interesting for both sellers and any kind of reader. With a hopeful conclusion”
“Very pleased to see so many wise advices exposed in entertaining way.”
“It has a lot of value as sales manual. There is a lot of experience behind the advices.”
• Especially for beginners in sales: If you are new to sales or have small experience, this book is the first one to read. It will help you see the clear picture, to discover the real concept and basics of sales and the authentic way to sell more and better. The why’s and the how’s along with a whole lot more.
Learn the main principles prior to developing any bad habits. No any trick techniques can replace the focused understanding of the sales fundamental and the eternal concepts to be a good seller.
The very first sales book to buy, easy to read, powerful, and especially entertaining.
• For anyone looking to increase their sales knowledge and their sales: if you are interested in sales, it will give you a better understanding of the main elements and targets. If sometimes you sell and sometimes don’t, and you never know why, regardless of what you’re selling, this book will help you sell more and better.
• Recommended even to experienced salesmen: especially to those who have taken vices along the years, and need a refresher, or reinforce their skills.
If you are in the business for long time and seek for that extra edge to increase your sales and excel in your career, it will help you to review and refocus your approach to sales, as so much of sales is getting back to the basics.
• Recommended to sales trainers and sales coaching: a much better way to explain the concepts to your sales team, it will save you time and effort, providing excellent and practical coverage of key principles, a most enjoyable way to build the solid base and reference for your master classes. A must read for sales training.
Not addressed to:
• Not for the Master sellers (they are already aware of all the principles and concepts of the book)
• This is not step-by-step instructions. If you are looking for simple tricks, this is not your book.
• Not for you if you think you have zombie like clients.
A trip to the past to discover the future. An eternal knowledge that you will recommend others to read, and best to read twice.
You can study tricks forever, sometimes they work, but new situations always arise for which there is no script, unless you know the time and field-tested sales techniques that have always worked: selling in a smart way is an old knowledge that today we have complicated it a bit more, with new technologies, internet, and a thousand other things. This book teaches you to sell beyond all that.
Learn in a short time what it takes years to discover.
We start telling a story of mystery and old secrets. And finally we will unveil the valuable formula to get customer loyalty.
You do not know why you’re not able to sell more? How to build customer loyalty in your business? This book answers your questions.
Start now to differentiate, buy the book now and get results today! Discover the eternal sales techniques to get more and better clients.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.