It is very special and positive ritual when you have woken up early in the morning then take your place on the mat and start practice. At some point in time, you start to feel your body entirely. You become a whole with your body, which bends and flows itself. All it happens without opposing, but with some primal pleasure. The ordinal thinking process is substituted by the inner silence, the rest, and the clarity. You get a positive impulse, and you keep it through the whole day long. You feel happy without particular reasons. You do not feel weariness, anxiety, irritation. You could build everything, to what you are capable on the base of your inner power.
• What are general guidelines for performing each one of yoga poses?
• What are the benefits of yoga practice?
• Why should I organize my practice according to the yoga sutras of Patanjali?
• Is traditional yoga a proper yoga for beginners?
• What is the difference between this book and others yoga books?
Do you want to get answers?
Download your copy now!
Yoga exercise is a step-by-step activity revitalizing the motion of the system to the order of a greater level. At the particular phase of this scheme, the relationship between the individual and his systemic mind happens to be optimized.