Would you like to create habits that will permanently stick and finally make the changes you want in life?
**FREE BONUS: Includes a Step-by-step WORKBOOK**
Imagine if you could build powerful habits that you’ll consistently stick to for the rest of your life. What if you could finally break the shackles of procrastination and stay on track with your most important habits day after day? How much more do you think you could achieve in the next 5 years? 20 years?
Few people realize this, but the difference between success and failure is often just a few habits repeated over a long period of time. Successful people stick to their habits every day. Unsuccessful people stick to their habits when the mood strikes or simply give up.
By reading this far you’ve already showed your commitment to creating a better life. You’re now just one step away from building new, empowering habits that will transform your life.
Now, you might be thinking, “Okay, but there are myriads of books about habits out there. What makes this one so special?” And that’s a great question.
So let me give you 4 reasons why this book is a cut above the rest:
1. This book contains the most effective methods.
I’ll teach you simple yet effective techniques that will enable you to form habits that you’ll actually stick to. No fluff, and no short-term tricks, tips, or hacks that don’t work in the long-run. This book covers all you need to know about habits, such as getting rid of bad ones, creating triggers for good ones, designing a supportive environment, and overcoming procrastination. And it’s all presented in a well-structured, straightforward manner.
2. You’ll receive a step-by-step workbook at no extra cost to ensure you stay consistent with your habits
Many books on habits give you helpful information but lack structure and fail to tell you how to put what you’re reading to use. This book contains invaluable information and I’m dedicated to making sure that you get the most out of it.
3. There are lots of real-life examples.
This book gives plenty of real-life examples that will help making sure you use what you learn.
4. It comes with a LIFETIME money-back guarantee.
My goal is to make a difference in people’s lives. If you’re not satisfied with this book, you can contact me for reimbursement at any time.
Here are the Benefits You’ll Get from this Book:
– You’ll be able to stick to your habits consistently day after day, which will increase your self-esteem.
– You’ll get rid of bad habits and replace them with positive, empowering ones, which will decrease feelings of guilt and allow you to feel better about the things you do.
– You’ll establish new habits that will serve you for years to come. As such, you’ll significantly increase your well-being and your productivity.
– You’ll overcome mental blocks that have prevented you from implementing habits that will positively impact your life.
Here is a Preview of What You’ll Learn:
– Why habits are crucial for your success.
-Why you’re wasting your willpower and what you can do about it.
– A specific strategy to get rid of most of your bad habits.
– How to overcome mental blocks and get rid of procrastination once and for all.
– How to implement habits with minimum effort and stay consistent for years down the road.
– The 7 most powerful daily habits you can have
And much more!
So, are you ready to learn how to build life-long, powerful habits for less than the price of a cup of coffee?
You wouldn’t have read up to this point if you weren’t serious about establishing new, powerful habits in your life. Now, you have a choice: You can go back to procrastinating or you can click the BUY BUTTON, and download your copy today!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
Thibaut Meurisse is a personal development blogger, author and founder of What is personal development.
He has been featured on major personal development websites such as Lifehack, TinyBuddha, PickTheBrain, Stevenaitchison, Guidedmind, Dumblittleman or Finerminds.
Obsessed with self-improvement and fascinated by the power of the brain, his personal mission is to help people realize their full potential and reach higher levels of fulfillment and consciousness.
In love with foreign languages, he is a French, writing in English and who has been living in Japan for 7 years now.