Discover the proven strategies already working for men suffering from a midlife crisis: Mind hacks, tools, resources, and practical exercises.
Here’s What You’ll Learn In My Book On Getting Over A Male Midlife Crisis:
– Control repetitive negative thoughts and emotions brought on by middle-aged angst.
– Be grateful for what you have rather than what you don’t, now that you’ve reached midlife.
– Stop wishing you were still 21 and regretting what you did or didn’t do in the past.
– Feel 100x better about your age as a middle-aged man.
– Stop fearing the future and start living the present.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
For years Jeff Billings struggled with a male midlife crisis and no matter what he tried, he couldn’t get out of the slump.
Then he discovered how to end his midlife crisis in his 40s, rather than waiting for the supposed upturn that occurs aged 60+.