Identity Theft is the fastest growing crime in a America. In the next minute, 30 Americans will become a victim of Identity Theft. 145.5 million consumers were Exposed by The Massive Equifax Data Breach. How Safe is Your Identity?
Discover The Simple Way To Prevent, Detect and Recover from the historic EQUIFAX BREACH!
As a result of breaches, here are the certain types of theft that can occur;
– Criminal IDTheft; use your driver license on an arrest or traffic violations.
– Child IDTheft; occurs when a child’s identity is used by another person for the imposter’s personal gain.
– Senior Citizen IDTheft; targetting of older adults for financial exploitation. Criminals find seniors susceptible to these crimes of deception because they believe the older population is wealthier and are less likely to check their credit reports.
– Financial IDTheft; apply for loans and credit cards under your name or your kid’s name.
– Governmental IDTheft; gain employment and file taxes under your name.
– Medical IDTheft; Potential Life-Threatening consequences, as thieves use your medical insurance for medical procedures.
Understanding how Identity Theft can affect you and having a preventative maintenance plan can help you eliminate the stress and pervasiveness of this epidemic. Here’s a glimpse of what you will learn:
PREVENTING IDTheft Steps Before It Happens.
PROTECTING Your Identity; plans to Keep Cyber Thieves Away.
How to IDENTIFY and Handle Suspicious Activities.
REPORTING ID Theft; The Proper Steps to report to Federal Trade
RESTORING Identity back to Pre-Theft Status.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
My name is JM Paul (Mattie Paul). I’m a Social Entrepreneur, Coach, and Mentor with a passion for inspiring the minds of others with a purpose. My affinity in life is to empower and protect others to become self-sufficient in all aspects of life. In a perfect world, I want to see everyone winning, thriving, and performing at their maximum potential. I understand that for our community to thrive, we all require three underlying things for the pursuit of happiness within our community.
Liberty to pursue our dreams
Equality so justice is served for all
Fraternity to connect and give back to our communities. Modeling the way for the future.
As an advocate, I have been concerned about the impacts of Identity Theft in our community. South Florida is consistently ranked in the top 5 IDTHEFT FRAUD.
I have spent months researching this “ELEPHANT in the ROOM” in order to educate and equip our families with a game plan to Worry Less, and Live More!
In the next minute, 30 of us will become a victim of Identity Theft, the #1 and fastest growing crime in America. Many experts say, it’s not a matter of if, but rather when your identity will be stolen. If you’re like most American’s and myself always looking to save time and money, this is going to be the most important letter that you read. Discover the simple ways to prevent, detect, report, and restore your identity.