A Historical Conspiracy Thriller for fans of Glenn Cooper, Kate Mosse and James RollinsA healing herb kept secret for centuries.
A TV show host who stands to lose everything.Castile de Granada, 1492: Risking her life, Spanish author Ana-María de Carbonela vowed to keep an unknown yet powerful healing herb’s location hidden. It remained a secret …
Until now.TV show host Kelby Wade is forced into the search when her niece is targeted by the relentless assassin who killed her brother.
She is pursued on a perilous quest, from a grotto in rural Andalusia to a bizarre hospital in Surrey, to uncover the mystery found between crumbling sheets of parchment in the ruins of a rural Spanish farm. In a race against a conspiracy who want the herb’s power, she struggles to piece together the puzzle and follow the trail her brother left to trace the mysterious plant before the deadly conspirators locate it.It’s only a matter of time before the ancient secret gets exposed …
Described by readers as a must-have book for fans of Glenn Cooper, Kate Mosse and James Rollins.
• The first in the Torcal series, The Grotto’s Secret is a fast-paced, historically rich page-turner that captures the vivid history of medieval Spain woven between modern-day London.
• Past and present blended vividly together in this exhilarating historical conspiracy thriller guaranteed to leave readers tingling with suspense.If you love an action-packed conspiracy thriller, download a sample to see for yourself!Or grab free sample chapters at Paula Wynne’s website.Readers who have read The Grotto’s Secret have had this to say …
• “Past and present blended masterfully together in this page turning historical conspiracy thriller guaranteed to leave readers wanting more.” Angela Crouch
• “The Grotto’s Secret is a fast-paced, exhilarating thriller that left me panting for more.” Ros Brookman
• “The Grotto’s Secret’s first chapter had me hooked straight away.” Helen Johnson
• “A good read for fans of Kate Mosse and Glenn Cooper. I was hooked very early in the story and kept paced throughout.” Graham Bird
• “The Grotto’s secret is a real page turner. Paula is a great writer, I could envision all the characters on screen. I highly recommend it to others.” Clare Keogh
• “Fascinating and absorbing, an exciting debut novel from an established business writer.” Debbie Jenkins
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
As an award-winning entrepreneur and author of the Writers’Resource Series, Paula Wynne has appeared on TV several times, including the BBC Show, Escape to the Continent, which showed her and herhusband’s quest to live in Spain so Paula could become a full timewriter.
The Grotto’s Secret is a fast-paced thriller that lacestogether historical and modern global settings with a supernatural hint. Described by readers as a ‘must’ for fans of Glenn Cooper, Kate Mosseand James Rollins.
Paula is currently writing more conspiracythrillers with historical mystery twists. She brings her love forthrillers and history, along with the beauty of countries like Spaininto her books.
Paula occasionally gives away books and otherbonus material for readers, so join her news to find out more:eepurl.com/byjPVT
Find out more about Paula at paulawynne.com