Are you looking for a dashing new book boyfriend? Indulge in three of them with The Lipstick Smudgers Series.
The Neighbor: After daydreaming about him from afar, Sabrina is finally ready to act on her fantasies with her super-sexy neighbor, Ethan. Will one sizzling night be enough, or will it ignite the burning flames of desire she has kept deeply buried for so long?
His Best Friend’s Wife: Reed saw Cassie first. He wanted her first. He ached for her first. But his best friend claimed her first. When Reed finally gets the chance for a night of scorching passion in the arms of the woman he loves, will it quench his thirst or leave him yearning for more?
The Rescuer: Cade owes Becca. She needs him. He’ll save her… no matter what. What happens when the rescuer needs to be rescued? Will Cade and Becca be able to save each other?
Ethan, Reed, and Cade are sexy heroes who are talented at smudging their ladies’ lipstick, not their mascara. Meet them NOW in The Lipstick Smudgers Series.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Ann Omasta is a USA Today Bestselling and Kindle Scout Winning author.
** She would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby!
Visit annomasta.com for details.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I’m thinking about it. Ick!