About A Beginners Guide to the Platform Business Model: The business model that Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook share and that you are missing out on
This book will be completely free of charge from the 21st to the 23rd of July 2021!
If you want to generate passive revenue, multiple cash flows, control your industry’s innovation, know more about your customers and market trends, and steer your competition in your favor, then keep reading.
A platform is the meeting place of independent producers and individual consumers. But the producers do not come if there are no consumers, and the consumers do not come if there is nothing to purchase on your platform. How do you get over this interdependency? How do you manage both an independent producing side and your private consumer side? Are you hands-on or hands-off? Where in the platform business model are the pitfalls?
This book will give you the answers to all those questions and then some. It is meant as a thorough introduction to the platform business model – to show you the model, its benefits, the challenges; ultimately for you to see if you should launch one, or if it would be a grave detriment.
• Get acquainted with the platform business model and discover if you are missing out on it
• What category of the platform business model would suit you best?
• You will be able to answer the question of how do you get the independent producers if you cannot get customers and vice versa?
Whether you should or should not launch a platform, in this book you will know how to determine that
• You will know how the platform business model can both bring you soft and direct control over your industry and your competitors
• You will know what unique alteration the platform business model hold, that few know about – not even the big technology platforms
• You have heard of ‘Too Big To Fail’, but here you will discover ‘Too Big SO You Fail’, and how to avoid it
• In this book you will discover what the business model is, how to launch it, when not to launch it, how to manage it, and if a unique variant of the model is more for you.
I sincerely hope you will like it!
Learn More About The Author
I hope you are doing well.
As per my double postgraduate degree in International Business Management, I graduated with honors from a thesis on this very Platform Business Model. As a result, I have gained special insight, worked, and consulted within the Platform Business Model.
And with all this knowledge and practice I thought to write this book since even the basics of this novel Technology Platform Business Model are lacking insights into and many are missing out!
I sincerely hope you enjoy this book!