“I like how you’re touching me”, she told him. “Don’t stop.”
“But how can you…”
“Doesn’t matter. All I want right now is this moment. You know what’s going to happen with me. I’m going to be rerouted. I won’t even remember this. But I never experienced a sensation like this before. I want to go further. Please.”
“It is unethical”, he told her but she slowly sat on the side of the bed.
“I need this”, she caressed his hand and started unbuttoning her shirt. As she did so, the lines where her body was constructed started becoming more visible. “You saw me like this before, haven’t you?” She asked him. He repaired her once, he knew how she looked and how beautifully she was constructed. She looked more beautiful than any real woman he ever met. Mrs. Carter was just an AI, made of 65% plastic, and the rest 35% of her body consisted of different kinds of metal. Still, the way she looked and spoke couldn’t have been any more accurate to humans. She was the newest technology scientists have created. She was the model No. 7 and the most refined version of their previous prototypes.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Mason Sumner decided to start writing erotica after the success of his wife Rachel Sumner. His stories tend to be a little more male-centered or considered fetish.