Your crash course in great gift giving!
“Find That Perfect Gift!” is a practical and fun to read guide to finding remarkable gifts for every occasion. Written for busy people, it describes the exact steps to be followed for coming up with an awesome gift idea for your friend, your wife or husband, parents, neighbor or even that person that has everything.
The book explains the reasoning and psychology behind an unforgettable gift. You’ll find the Why, the How and the What of great gift-giving. No more aimless trips to the shops or mediocre gifts.
Change your mindset and perspective when it comes to gifts, ask yourself the right questions and you will surprise everyone on your list.
Save time and money and be admired for your great gift-giving skills!
This step-by step guide teaches your how to find perfectly customized gifts for everyone in your life:
* Wife or girlfriend
* Husband or boyfriend
* Sister, brother
* Best friends
* Co-workers, neighbors
* Kids, babies and teens
* how to actually spend less on gifts, with the help of a few preemptive habits
* why regifting is ok
* what not to do and how to avoid bad gifts
* the proven 3-steps method for offering a truly remarkable gift
* how to avoid the Christmas Craze and tackle Secret Santa
* about my bulletproof list of gifts that you cannot go wrong with
By improving your gift-giving skills you’ll be able to:
* surprise everyone with well-chosen gifts
* make your loved ones happy
* be appreciated and admired for your creativity and insights
* improve your relationships by showing people that you understand them
* build connection and trust. Don’t we all like people who understand us at a deep level? Don’t we trust them more?
* become more empathetic and attuned to the feelings of others
* save Time and Money by gaining clarity, focus and avoiding bad gifts
Get your copy today and learn how to find better gifts with less effort!
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
I wrote “Find That Perfect Gift!” with the intention to sum up my knowledge in the beautiful and creative area of gift-giving and with the hope of helping as many people in their efforts to offer moments of happiness to their loved ones.
A few years ago I left the finance corporate world so I could better take care of my family, follow my interests and continue to learn and grow. I am currently an interior decorator, happy mother of one and part of a beautiful family. I love to travel and explore, I enjoy reading, going to the movies and making sure that nothing goes to waste.
Too many times gifts are a wasted opportunity of making everyone involved feel happy and improve their lives. There are too many bad gifts out there, objects that are misplaced and that do not bring joy to their new owners. This is neither environmentally friendly nor helping anyone of us.
But there is a simple solution to all that: a change of perspective, a dash of consideration, a 5-minute brainstorming session and your gift can spark joy and make someone’s life better!