About How Squats Can Change Your Life by Keep Fit Kingdom – Raj Khedun
Health, Strength, Energy, Confidence & Happiness Are Your Birthright!
This book will help you see things in a new, and exciting way with combined information and insights that you probably haven’t considered before.
It is written with the aim of helping you, whether male or female, of any age and experience level, to supercharge your energy, health, strength and happiness through squats in just 10-minutes-a-day!
This book will teach you:
– Key mindsets to unlock your tremendous storehouse of physical energy.
– 44 highly practical exercises (for use with or without exercise equipment) for all fitness levels from newbie to experienced.
– A simple-to-do breathing technique to lift fatigue and increase energy, awareness, focus, speed up recovery and more – within 24 hours!
– Methods to increase your vitality, strengthen your immune system and promote longevity – naturally!
– A fast-track system of habits to adopt for a lifetime of optimum health, fitness and well-being, starting today!
It’s written to inspire people during the lockdown to stay active and fit, and is suitable for everyone.
It’s endorsed by WWE Hall of Fame wrestler Rob Van Dam (aka RVD, who wrote the foreword) as well as the legendary 3 x Mr Olympia, Frank Zane.
The first 3 chapters are accessible on Amazon, to get a feel for the book and see what Rob has to say!
Visit The Authors Website & Follow Them On Social Media
Learn More About The Author
Raj is an experienced relationship and life coach with a special interest in peak performance and helping people achieve their maximum potential. He has over 10 years of coaching experience, and 20 years of yoga, stress, time and energy management experience. He also enjoys consulting with clients to achieve their physical training and nutrition goals. His inspiring, energetic, yet result-oriented style is contagious – he has a unique ability to help people find their true life purpose and get them passionate about their own short and long-term goals. Raj also speaks several languages, widening his international appeal.