About The Conclusion Bible
Do YOU want a contextual understanding of God’s word?
Say no more because this is why The Conclusion Bible exists. This Bible helps its reader to understand the message of the Bible contextually with no sophisticated method. It is an excellent resource for personal study, Sunday school, and small group teachings.
Using The Conclusion Bible for your everyday Bible study will help you see and understand the Biblical Author’s mind. This is like using the Author’s own mind to understand the message presented. The truth is, if you understand the conclusion of a writer, chances are, you will interpret the details therein contextually. For the contextual understanding of every text is revealed in its conclusion.
There are at least three things you will get from The Conclusion Bible.
YOU will understand:
1. What the Biblical Authors want you to see
2. What the Biblical Characters want you to understand
3. And what the Holy Spirit is saying through these two (The Biblical Author and the Biblical Character.)
And as a result, YOU will be able to:
1. Handle the sacred text with carefulness and accurateness
2. Rightly divide the Word of truth
3. Have the insight in to the mind of the Biblical Author/Character
4. See and know the Biblical text as the Biblical Author and the Spirit at work in them when they wrote the Bible books want you to know
5. Have the certainty of the message you are presenting
1. Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear King James Version (KJV)
2. Emphasis on all the concluding verses in the Bible
3. Differentiate between a Character’s conclusion and a Writer’s conclusion on every given thought in the Bible
4. Words of Christ in red
5. Easy navigation (Clickable TOC and hyperlinks for every chapter of the Bible)
6. Beautiful formatting (Proper verse spacing, chapter headings, and margins are all set to be easy on the eyes.)
7. Always know where you are in the Bible (Because every verse is labeled, you always know at a glance where you are. No more paging endlessly to find a chapter heading to get your bearings.)
It is healthier to analyze Biblical texts this way (using the conclusion to contextualize the details), that way, we would be free from the error of taking the author’s intended message out of context. Therefore, as you read/study your Bible, please note the details and do not forget the conclusion. “For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.” Rom 15:4
Visit The Authors Website & Follow Them On Social Media
Learn More About The Author
Hi, I am Joshua and I believe the Lord has a purpose for all His children. As an author and a pastor, I am living to make the revealed will of God known more to all.