About You Are Enough: Escaping narcissism and codependency and creating self-love
This book will be completely free of charge from the 21st to the 23rd of July 2021!
Have you ever felt like you’re never good enough? Do you feel like everything is your fault? Answering yes to these questions displays the awful side effects of narcissistic abuse. It’s these side effects that hold us back in life, keeping us frozen and insecure. As a Therapist and a survivor of abuse myself, I know how you feel. I see you. The good news is that you can overcome limiting and toxic beliefs that were instilled by narcissists.
This book is a practical guide that will help you understand narcissistic abuse, why you lost yourself, and the know-how to rebuild yourself after trauma. Only those that have experienced narcissistic abuse can truly understand what you’re going through – and I do. I want to help you discover how to move forward as a healthy person, ensuring that you never fall victim to abuse again. This will be your journey towards love, validation, and acceptance of yourself.
– A step by step guide on overcoming anxiety, your inner critic, PTSD, limiting beliefs, and fear
– How to identify narcissism in a person, even when they use passive aggression or disguised tactics
– Steps on how to set clear and firm boundaries with difficult or abusive people
– Healing co-dependency, but also understanding why we are co-dependent and why it is a process to change this
– Rewire your damaging and self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs
– You will learn how to forgive yourself
– Healing your triggers and the lingering side effects of PTSD and narcissistic abuse
I sincerely hope you will find help in this book!
Learn More About The Author
I knew I wanted to be a therapist from the beginning.
But the road that led me here was difficult, strenuous, and long. A narcissistic parent of a difficult childhood led me to an abusive long-term relationship, which led me to the realization of narcissism. And ultimately decided my career path as a therapist. I promised myself that helping others who struggled with the same challenges as I would be my goal.
I sincerely hope you enjoy this book.