Do you think sugar is a silent killer?
For decades, we’ve been avoiding fat. We have reduced our total fat intake and replaced it with “healthy carbohydrates”. You will learn about the consequences of our actions from this book.
Today, obesity, diabetes and metabolic disorders have grown to epidemic proportions.
Replacement of fat with refined carbohydrates was the worst dietary error of the 20th century.
The result is a high level of chronic diseases that we are experiencing today.
Why is fat so important?
Already in ancient times, fat was highly valued. Our ancient ancestors used to eat every piece of fat they could get. Pregnant and breast-feeding women received extra portions of fat to ensure the health of both the mother and the newborn. People have been eating fat for thousands of years and our body is well adapted to absorb it.
With this book, you will know the evidence that fat is useful.
Be slim by eating fat
Reduce carbohydrate intake and add more good fats to your diet.
You will find out why fats are one of our most powerful healthy foods.
Did you know that fat can:
– stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels,
– to help balance the hormone levels,
– to create a healthy intestinal microbium,
– improve digestive function and relieve inflammation,
– provide more nutrients than a multivitamin supplement,
– help lose excess body fat, including abdominal obesity,
– protect against heart disease, diabetes and dementia,
– regulate blood pressure, cell growth, immune functions, mucus secretion, activity of the sympathetic system and much more.
This book will tell you how to choose the healthiest fats and replace what’s harmful to you with them.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.