About Whole 30 Food Diet Vegetarian Cookbook:
This Whole 30 Food Diet Vegetarian Cookbook for beginners is your gentle guide into the world of healthy eating habits. It provides a clear and concise explanation of what the 30-Day Whole Foods challenge is and gives you the best whole food vegetarian dishes in easy to follow recipes
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Eva Snow is a nutritional consultant from Colorado, a food enthusiast, and a great food lover. A lover of healthy food! She adores cooking and experimenting with food. Also, she takes good care of herself regarding food knowing that “You are what you eat.” She always knows what she eats and how it influences her body – just because she loves herself.
Eva Snow is the author of six popular books:
– 30-Day Whole Food Diet Cookbook
– Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: 100 Delicious Low-Carb Ketogenic Recipes with Pictures and Nutritional Facts
– The Keto Miracle: The Best Damn Keto Diet Recipes on the Web
– Keto Desserts Cookbook: Easy Keto Dessert Recipes Featuring Pictures and Nutrition Facts: Keto Fat Bombs, Keto Ice Cream, Keto Sweets
– The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: Your Complete Weight Loss Guide to Great Health
– Paleo Drinks: Smoothies, Shakes, Cocktails
Before writing a book about a diet, she experiments with the recipes and goes through all the dieting process carefully to find out all the advantages and disadvantages of the diet. In her books, Eva shares the idea of healthy eating as the basis of great health and happy life.
Eva is a 33-year-old single woman who loves to travel. Currently, she explores South-East Asia so you might find some delicious Asian-styled recipes in her books as well. She keeps her healthy lifestyle even being on travel which is not easy at all and thereby inspires thousands of people not to give up healthy habits no matter what.